Emergency 24/7 care for your pet
If you are ever worried about your pet, don’t hesitate to bring them in. Our friendly caring team are here for you 24/7.
When Should I Bring My Pet To Emergency?
Call if you are unsure, but some of the reasons you might bring your pet to emergency include:
- Changes to breathing (faster breathing, breathing harder, panting excessively)
- Snake bites
- Paralysis ticks
- Excessive coughing,
- Vomiting or diarrhoea
- Straining to urinate or defecate
- Collapsing or severe weakness/fatigue
- Paralysis or inability to move normally
- Ingesting poisons such as: rat bait, snail or slug bait, antifreeze, human or pet prescription medication, chocolate, macadamia nuts, grapes, raisins or sultanas
- Trauma such as being hit by a car, falling off a balcony or dog or cat fights
- Vomiting blood
- Abdominal bloating
- Distress or drooling after eating a bone or other object
- Eating a fishhook or anything not meant to be ingested
- Any condition causing excessive pain
If you require treatment for your pet, we would love to hear from you. Simply click on the button below and get in touch with our friendly team.