24 Hour Vet - Emergency Vet Hospital
Emergency 24/7 treatment for your dog, cat or other small animal
If you are ever worried about your pet, please don’t hesitate to call or to bring them in so that we can diagnose and treat your pet immediately. You can bring your pet to our emergency department at any time and no appointment is necessary.
Our friendly, caring and highly experienced team of vets are here for you 24 hours, 7 days a week. Our veterinary emergency department is equipped to handle any and all emergencies and will make sure your pet receives the best care available in Sydney and the central coast.
We have procedures in place to keep you and our team safe during the COVID-19 pandemic, including social distancing. You can find more information on our process here.
When Should I Bring My Pet To Emergency?
Call if you are unsure, but some of the reasons you might bring your pet to our 24 hour vet emergency department include:
- Changes to breathing (faster breathing, breathing harder, panting excessively)
- Snake bites
- Paralysis ticks
- Excessive coughing,
- Vomiting or diarrhoea
- Straining to urinate or defecate
- Collapsing or severe weakness/fatigue
- Paralysis or inability to move normally
- Ingesting poisons such as: rat bait, snail or slug bait, antifreeze, human or pet prescription medication, chocolate, macadamia nuts, grapes, raisins or sultanas
- Trauma such as being hit by a car, falling off a balcony or dog or cat fights
- Vomiting blood
- Abdominal bloating
- Distress or drooling after eating a bone or other object
- Eating a fishhook or anything not meant to be ingested
- Any condition causing excessive pain
Contact Our Vet Emergency Department
If you require treatment for your pet, we would love to hear from you. Simply click on the button below and get in touch with our friendly team.