Come and join the team at SASH!
We are currently looking for Specialists in the following areas:
- Emergency including Criticalists
- Internal Medicine
- Oncology – both Medical and Radiation
- Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Exotics and / or Avian
- A Degree in Veterinary Science registrable in NSW
- Self motivated with a commitment to ongoing professional development
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A commitment to providing the highest level of patient care
- The ability to work as part of a team and maintain a positive attitude
- The ability to multi-task and manage a high case load.
- Good work ethic and commitment to the culture and values of SASH
- Effective time management and organisation skills
- Diplomat status with ACVIM, FANZCVS or ECVIM preferred
- Candidates who have complete an approved training program but are yet to finalise exams are also strongly encouraged to apply!
Whats on offer
You will be joining SASH at a very exciting time as well as joining a business that highly values our team members. The animal health care industry is extremely rewarding, with this role being central in supporting SASH to enrich the lives of pets and their families
- An extremely rewarding role that allows you to be part of our friendly, supportive team which is enjoying a period sustained growth.
- Close to public transport
- Attractive salary package for the right candidate
- A committed and supportive Leader
- Collaborative team environment
- Staff discounts and events
If you are interested in joining a supportive team, with excellent facilities and challenging and rewarding cases, we would love to hear from you!
The next step is to forward your resume with a cover letter: Attention Matthew Lacey quoting Reference No: VSW / 2021 to email: email@example.com