Join the SASH Vet Team
SASH is excited to announce that it will soon be opening a brand new hospital in Prospect, Western Sydney. It aims to provide the level of SASH quality care people have become accustomed to, closer to residents of Western Sydney. Consequently, we have multiple openings for experienced veterinarians, particularly those with experience in emergency or referral practice. Register your interest now to find out why SASH is the clinical employer of choice for vets locally and across the world.
The following opportunities are available for our new, Western Sydney hospital, currently under construction for launch in 2022:
- Emergency & Critical Care Veterinarians
- Specialists in Small Animal Internal Medicine
- Specialists in Small Animal Surgery
- Veterinary Interns
Get in touch
Complete the form below and Jess will be in touch within a couple of business days for a confidential discussion. Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
About SASH Western Sydney
With the rapid growth of Western Sydney’s population, SASH is committed to bring our gold standard level of care to help more pets and their families. This will be achieved through the building of our new emergency and multidisciplinary referral hospital. The architecturally designed, purpose-built facility will launch as a fully-functional SASH hospital, with even more to come in the near future.
Services at launch to include:
- Emergency and critical care
- Internal medicine
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Sports Medicine & Rehab
Equipment at launch to include:
- 64 slice CT scanner
- 1.5 Tesla MRI
- Endoscopy & more
Other SASH hospitals
We are on the lookout for veterinarians at all our SASH hospitals. If Western Sydney is not convenient for you, perhaps one of our other hospitals may be of suitable. Submit your interest in the contact form above, and let us know what interests you.
There's nothing like SASH
SASH is a unique network of hospitals like no other in the country. With the facilities and support of a world-class institution, but the intimacy, agility, and appreciation of team members like a small family-run clinic.
- Owned by vets – work in a hospital with owners and management that are practicing vets
- Loved by vets – be part of a team that is highly valued and respected by the vet community & industry
- Work-life balance – our teams appreciate and foster a culture of work life balance, and the importance of spending time with family and pets
- Investing in facilities & patient care – over recent years, we have invested in 1.5 Tesla MRIs, 128 and 64 slice CTs, a LINAC with stereotactic capabilities, and haemodialysis equipment
- Teamwork – join a hospital that understands that best patient outcomes stem from a multidisciplinary approach to treatment
- A centre of excellence for both emergency and specialist veterinary services
SASH will support your transition
Whether you are unsure about moving from general practice into emergency medicine, or whether you are returning to practice from a long hiatus, SASH can help you with your transition. A stint in our Hospital Care program will teach you all you need to know about working in an emergency and referral hospital, while easing you into SASH processes and systems.
The Hospital Care service sees lower acuity cases, with support from a large team of experienced SASH vets and specialists, including Emergency, Critical Care, and Internal Medicine, all of whom can provide excellent learning opportunities.
If you are unsure, enquire about our Hospital Care program and find out if it is the right step for you.
What's in it for you?
Just a few of the perks included in this opportunity are:
- Competitive salary packaging
- Opportunities for career growth for the right person – in and outside of clinical practice
- Excellent work life balance
- Inclusive team where equality is not negotiable
- SASH paid parental leave for all new parents
- Supportive team of SASH specialists, residents, nursing and service support teams
- Team member discounts and events