Thank you for choosing to come to SASH. The SASH Emergency Department operates on a triage system, meaning your pet will be assessed by a triage nurse to ensure that the most unwell patients are given top priority. You can read about the triage process here. Our emergency consultation fee is $299 at all hours of the day.
If you are isolating due to COVID-19 or a close contact status, you will need a friend or family member to bring your pet to us for veterinary care.
As per NSW Health and best-practice veterinary guidelines, we respectfully ask that on entering the hospital, you:
- check-in using our QR code
- wear a face mask
Thank you for your co-operation, patience and understanding.
BEFORE YOUR VISIT
- Customer Portal – Please access our portal and complete the required fields to ensure we have up to date details for you and your pet.
- Your referral letter/pet history, X-rays, scans or other information – we have requested your vet to send this to us as soon as possible.
- Medication – please bring along any medication your vet may have prescribed.
- Notes – It is a good idea to make some brief notes about your pet’s illness (e.g. any signs you may have noticed, dates of events or even some photos or a brief video) and any.
Please note: to ensure the safety of all patients, we are unable to accept your pet’s bedding.
WHERE IS SASH CENTRAL COAST?
SASH Central Coast is located at 2 Bounty Close, Tuggerah. Please take a moment to look at our map. Should you require further assistance on how to find us, please contact our reception team on 02 4311 1311 so they can assist you.
Upon your arrival at SASH, you may park in the spots designated “Veterinary Hospital” parking. Parking is at the front and around the side of the building.
Please visit our websiteshould you require any further information or contact our Client Services team on 02 4311 1311.