SASH ALEXANDRIA OPEN NIGHTS
We are delighted to have opened a brand new multi-disciplinary specialist and emergency hospital in Alexandria and would love to have you and your whole team tour the facility!
Our team of founding partners, specialists, vets, nurses and support staff are keen to meet all members of your clinic. SASH Alexandria‘s founding partners include:
- Dr Jody Braddock BVSc(Hons I), MVetClinStud, FANZCVS(Canine Medicine) – Internal Medicine Specialist
- Dr Chris Tan BVSc BSc(vet) PhD FANZCVS Diplomate ECVS – Specialist Surgeon
- Dr Erin Bell BVSc BSc(Vet) MVSc FANZCVS Diplomate ECVIM – Internal Medicine Specialist
- Dr Jack Neville-Towle BVSc(Hons), MPhil, MVS, MANZCVS, Diplomate ECVS – Specialist Surgeon
- Dr Louis Eramanis BSc BVMS MVS MVSc MANZCVS(ECC) DipACVECC – Specialist in Emergency & Critical Care
- Dr Jennifer Chau BVSc(Hons) MVetStud FANZCVS – Specialist in Diagnostic Imaging
There will be drinks, refreshments, and plenty of opportunities to catch up with your veterinary colleagues. We are currently offering two evenings for this event, each with two sessions. Please register for the one most convenient for you.
To ensure our mutual clients and shared patients can access the 24/7 Emergency Department, please use this map to find ample free parking in the adjacent Sydney Corporate Park, less than 6 minutes walk from SASH Alexandria.