SASH Alexandria is now open, click the button for more details. Initial announcement information can be found below.
SASH and our new partners are excited to share plans for a new hospital opening in mid 2023. This state of the art, purpose-built facility will provide multi-disciplinary specialist and 24-hour emergency services to Sydney’s eastern suburbs, inner-city, south-eastern suburbs, the inner west, south western suburbs and beyond – fulfilling the SASH mission of helping pets and their families live their best lives.
SASH is built on the strength of the talented people who work within our hospitals, and their synchronicity as a collaborative team. SASH is proud to announce a new partnership with a founding specialist team who are well known within the Sydney and wider veterinary community, and who have forged a reputation for excellence, integrity and tireless dedication to their patients and clients.
- Dr Jody Braddock BVSc (Hons I), MVetClinStud, FANZCVS (Canine Medicine) – Internal Medicine Specialist
- Dr Chris Tan BVSc BSc (vet) PhD FANZCVS Diplomate ECVS – Specialist Surgeon
- Dr Erin Bell BVSc BSc (Vet) MVSc FANZCVS Diplomate ECVIM – Internal Medicine Specialist
- Dr Jack Neville-Towle BVSc (Hons), MPhil, MVS, MANZCVS, Diplomate ECVS – Specialist Surgeon
- Dr Louis Eramanis BSc BVMS MVS MVSc MANZCVS (ECC) DipACVECC – Specialist in Emergency & Critical Care
- Dr Jennifer Chau BVSc(Hons) MVetStud FANZCVS – Specialist in Diagnostic Imaging
SASH is delighted to partner with these founders and a dedicated team of veterinary specialists, emergency and critical care veterinarians, nurses and support staff who will come together as SASH Alexandria and fulfil the vision of defining excellence in companion animal healthcare for the community they serve.
SASH Alexandria will be purpose built and set on a 2192 square metre site on Gardeners Road in Alexandria. Specialist services will include emergency and critical care, internal medicine, surgery, anaesthesia, diagnostic imaging and many more. SASH Alexandria will have an absolute commitment to providing the best people, facilities and equipment to allow our team to deliver the best patient care possible.
Stay tuned for more information and progress as this project comes to fruition.