Join the SASH Specialist Team
SASH (Small Animal Specialist Hospital) is a vet-led network of hospitals, that is the home of innovation, education, and clinical expertise. Above all, SASH leads the veterinary industry in delivering exceptional standards in specialist and emergency veterinary care. This is achieved through SASH’s team of world-class specialist veterinarians, the teamwork that underpins SASH’s broad range of specialist departments, and its cutting-edge facilities and equipment.
With specialists in the following departments, trained from all over the world, it is well understood why SASH is a veterinary employer off choice:
- Avian & exotics
- Emergency & critical care
- Diagnostic imaging
- Internal medicine
- Neurology & neurosurgery
- Sports medicine & rehab
Get in touch
Complete the form below and Jess will be in touch within a couple of business days for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org
From intern to registered specialists, we are interested in hearing from you. Even if you are exploring the idea of specialisation, SASH has the team, facilities, and capability to train the veterinary leaders of tomorrow.
SASH hospital locations
We are on the lookout for veterinarians at all our SASH hospitals. If Western Sydney is not convenient for you, perhaps one of our other hospitals may be of suitable. Submit your interest in the contact form above, and let us know what interests you.
- SASH Sydney – North Ryde
- SASH Central Coast – Tuggerah
- SASH Adelaide – Kent Town
- SASH Western Sydney – Prospect (coming soon)
Supporting your relocation
If you are keen to work for SASH, but are unsure about relocation, rest assured you will be supported every step of the way. The SASH relocation allowance, as part of the salary package, will take the stress out of costs associated with starting your new adventure with the SASH team.
There's nothing like SASH
SASH is a unique network of hospitals like no other in the country. With the facilities and support of a world-class institution, but the vet-led management, agility, and appreciation of team members you would expect from a family-run clinic.
- Led by vets – work in a hospital with owners and management that are practicing vets
- Loved by vets – be part of a team that is highly valued and respected by the vet community & industry
- Work-life balance – our teams appreciate and foster a culture of work life balance, and the importance of spending time with family and pets
- Immersion with world-class talent – SASH vets are trained globally. With Australian & New Zealand Fellows, American Diplomates and European Diplomates, there is always an opportunity to work with the brightest minds from across the world
- Investing in facilities & patient care – over recent years, we have invested in 1.5 Tesla MRIs, 128 and 64 slice CTs, a LINAC with stereotactic capabilities, haemodialysis, and interventional radiology equipment
- Teamwork – join a hospital that understands that best patient outcomes stem from a multidisciplinary approach to treatment
- A centre of excellence for both emergency and specialist veterinary services
What's in it for you?
A few of the perks of joining the SASH team include:
- Competitive salary packaging
- Opportunities for career growth in and outside of clinical practice across both the clinical and leadership space
- Opportunities to be involved in facilitating training programs across our clinical teams
- Excellent work life balance
- Inclusive team where equality is not negotiable
- Gender-inclusive SASH paid parental leave for all new parents
- Supportive team of SASH specialists, residents, nursing and service support teams
- Team member discounts and events