Looking to kick start your career in Human Resources? Do you love animals? Come and join the team at SASH!
The Small Animal Specialist Hospital (SASH), in North Ryde, is Australia’s leading veterinary hospital.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full time Human Resources Assistant to join our close-knit team. The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support for all aspects of the employee life cycle as well as a high level of service to our stakeholders. This position will provide you with an opportunity to gain a wide range of HR knowledge as well as practical, hands on experience.
We are looking for someone to join us initially for a 12-month period with the potential of a permanent position for the right person.
As the Human Resources Assistant, you will gain exposure to a variety of administrative and project related takes. These will include but will not be limited to:
- Assisting with the day to day operations of HR functions and duties
- Providing support, guidance and advice to our people
- Assisting with coordination of various HR projects
- Assisting with the various aspects of the employee life cycle including recruitment, induction, performance management and termination of employment
- Drafting and issuing of HR documentation
- Management of our internal communications
We are looking for a vibrant, energetic and positive person who is looking for a fabulous opportunity to grow and develop their career. To be considered, you will need the following:
- To have studied or be working towards completion of a Business or HR qualification with an interest in a career in HR
- Possess the ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Possess exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, show initiative and work productively within a team environment
- Competent with navigating your way around a computer
- Commitment to providing excellent service
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Good sense of humour
- High level organisational skills with a strong attention to detail
It would be great if you had:
- Previous experience in a customer service or an administrative role
- Working knowledge of windows-based software systems
If this sounds like the job you’ve been waiting for, apply now! Send us your resume and covering letter to: Attention Jessica, quoting Reference HRA/19 to email: email@example.com