Trainee Nurse Program
Come and join the team at SASH!
Are you looking for an outstanding opportunity to kick start you career in Veterinary Nursing? Then this could be the job for you. We are currently looking to employ Trainee Nurses to assist our team of highly skilled professionals who are truly dedicated to providing exceptional service and the best of quality of care to our patients
Our Trainee Nurses ensure the standard of animal care/husbandry and presentation of hospital facilities are maintained at the highest possible level.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
• Maintain a high level of hygiene throughout the hospital
• Setting up cages for incoming patients
• Walking and feeding patients in hospital
• Assisting vets and nurses with patients and clients
• Demonstrate compassionate, empathetic and caring approach to all patients
• Assisting with laundry
This is a permanent full time position and you must be available to on a 24/7 rotating roster.
• Enrolled in a certificate IV Veterinary Nurse course or willing to enrol
• Passionate about providing exceptional patient care
• High quality written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrate outstanding work ethic
• Ability to follow directions and work in an extremely busy environment
• Problem solving and decision making skills
• Commitment to the culture and values of SASH
What's In It For You
• Opportunity for ongoing training and development
• Continuing education allowance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Secure parking and close to public transport
• Staff discounts and social events
If you are interested in the prospect of working with a great team with plenty of support at all times from other vets and nurses in a hospital with excellent facilities, don’t miss this opportunity, apply today!
The next step is to forward your resume with a cover letter to Charlotte Rigby at email@example.com