Come and join the team at SASH!
SASH has exciting growth plans on the horizon, which will accelerate career development opportunities available within the marketing department. This is certainly a great time to join the SASH family. We are searching for a vibrant and energetic Marketing Coordinator to work closely with the Marketing Manager on a variety of different initiatives to further develop the SASH brand, drive engagement with the referring vet community and provide service excellence for all pet owners and their furry, feathered or scaled loved ones.
• Facilitate the end to end management of marketing led events.
• Maintain and manage all SASH online content.
• Coordinate the SASH CRM program, including development and implementation of monthly content campaigns with external agencies.
• Support PR, media relations and corporate communications, including the writing, delivery and tracking of press releases.
• Support veterinarian engagement, direct client marketing campaigns and customer experience improvement initiatives.
• Coordinate activities and other marketing tasks as required.
• We are looking for a someone who can work independently with a reliable, adaptable and proactive approach.
• A team player who displays professionalism, a high level of ethics and credibility
• Commitment to quality and continuous improvement, with strong attention to detail
• Ability to manage and prioritise tasks effectively.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
• Degree or tertiary qualified in marketing with 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
Whats in it for you
You will be joining SASH at a very exciting time with career development opportunities available for the right person. This is a chance for you to be extremely hands on and put your marketing skills to the test. The animal health care industry is extremely rewarding, with this role being central in supporting SASH to enrich the lives of pets and their families.
• Great opportunity to grow in a fast-paced environment and develop a wide range of critical skills as a marketing generalist
• Exciting and challenging role
• Attractive salary package for the right candidate
• A committed, supportive Manager and collaborative team environment.
• Parking on site but also walking distance from public transport.