Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Veterinarian
We are seeking a friendly, vibrant and passionate Veterinarian with a keen interest in, or who is working towards a qualification in, Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation to join our growing team.
At the Small Animal Specialist Hospital (SASH), we are lucky enough to be located in North Ryde in beautiful Sydney, Australia. We are Australia’s leading multi-disciplinary veterinary referral hospital providing a complete range of clinical services to clients and patients. We have an excellent reputation for providing the highest level of quality health care services to our veterinary patients. We have a wide range of clinical services including rehabilitation, ophthalmology, a 24 hour emergency service, specialist emergency and critical care, internal medicine, neurology, surgery, oncology, radiation oncology, cardiology, dermatology, radiology, and anaesthesia.
Our Rehabilitation department has a state-of-the-art hydrotherapy machine on site, along with a range of physiotherapy tools on hand to ensure we are able to tailor a program to suit each individual patients needs.
Key skills for this role include
- Passionate about providing exceptional patient care
- Highly collaborative and positive personality
- High quality written and verbal communication skills
- Rehabilitation qualifications or working towards
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Have a flexible approach to issues
- Working closely with other SASH departments to identify the best care plan for our patients
- Self-motivated and committed to ongoing professional development
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Strong work ethic and commitment to the culture and values of SASH
To be successful in this position you will have
- A minimum of two years’ experience within the industry
- Rehab qualification or working towards a Rehab qualification
Whats on offer
- Flexible working hours with work-life balance very important to the SASH team
- Free onsite parking and close to public transport
- Up to a 70% SASH team member discount for your pets
- Attractive Salary packaging including annual leave, conference leave and personal carers leave
- Supportive team of SASH specialists, residents, interns, nurses and support staff
- Continuing education allowance
- Various social events throughout the year
If you are interested in the prospect of working with a great team with plenty of support at all times from other specialists, vets and nurses, in a hospital with brand new facilities and challenging and rewarding cases, don’t miss this opportunity, apply today!
The next step is to forward your resume with a cover letter: Attention Matthew Lacey quoting Reference No: REHABW/20 to email: firstname.lastname@example.org