Contact Centre Team Leader
Come and join the team at SASH!
Small Animal Specialist Hospital (SASH) is Australia’s leading specialist referral facility. SASH has more than 15 departments who work collaboratively on a variety of challenging cases. We are searching for a positive and energetic Contact Centre Team Leader to oversee our established client services contact centre team. This person will have the opportunity to work closely with several key stakeholders to drive client engagement and provide service excellence for all pet owners and their furry, feathered or scaled loved ones.
The Contact Centre Manager is responsible for the development, growth and leadership of the Contact Centre team headquartered in North Ryde, servicing all SASH hospitals across NSW. This involves providing a world class Contact Centre service offering to the vet and pet owning community, and our SASH team.
By gaining a deep understanding of customer requirements and the veterinary healthcare industry, you will define and develop best practice processes, identify, and adopt the correct technological enablers to maximise performance and customer experience, and be responsible for the recruitment, coaching and performance management of a diverse Contact Centre team.
This role will be responsible for the following:
- Oversee the complete client services Contact Centre function SASH wide.
- Manage inbound and outbound calls to ensure all members contribute to the total customer management solution at SASH, with calls allocated efficiently and fairly across the team.
- Drive innovation and the adoption of new technologies and approaches, so that the team are empowered to problem solve, embrace change and adopt better ways of working
- Oversee updates of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system so that the CRM is the ultimate single source of the truth within SASH
- Manage all aspects of the team’s employment, including rostering, working from home, annual leave, salary, probation and performance reviews, career planning and performance feedback
- Build high engagement with vets and owners by being a service that reflects the vision, values, behaviours and core purpose of the SASH family
- Drive ownership of and commitment to key performance indicators, creating a culture of achievement, and reporting on team performance and results at regular intervals
- Coach team members on the fly and conduct formal documented one-on-ones monthly. Complete annual assessments of ‘behaviours x results’, plot individuals on a behaviours/results matrix, and complete bench planning for future people requirements
We are looking for someone who can take our client services contact centre team to the next level by driving performance and fostering an engaging environment. This person will need to be hands-on, enjoy multi-tasking and be able to meet deadlines effectively.
- Previous experience in a sophisticated customer contact centre, in a leadership position
- High proficiency in data analytics, using multiple data sets to identify actionable insights
- A leader who can motivate a team to succeed, grow and develop
- High computer literacy and the ability to define, develop and adapt new processes, systems, tools and technologies
- Ability to problem solve, make commercial, customer-focused decisions and have a flexible approach to issues grooming and personal presentation
- Attention to detail, organisation skills and Microsoft Office software proficiency
- Exceptional stakeholder management.
Whats on offer
You will be joining SASH at a very exciting time with a variety of opportunities available for the right person. This is a chance for you to be extremely hands on with your approach and push yourself outside your comfort zone, while building on your existing leadership skills. The animal health care industry is extremely rewarding, with this role being central in supporting SASH to enrich the lives of pets and their families.
- Great opportunity to grow in a fast-paced environment and manage a fabulous team of committed individuals
- Exciting and challenging role
- Attractive salary package for the right candidate
- A committed, supportive Leader and collaborative team environment
If you are interested in joining a supportive team, with excellent facilities and challenging and rewarding cases, we would love to hear from you! The next step is to forward your resume with a cover letter: Attention Matthew Lacey quoting Reference No: CCTLNR/Mar to email: firstname.lastname@example.org