Contact Centre Officer
Come and join the team at SASH!
The Small Animal Specialist Hospital (SASH), is the largest Veterinary hospital in the Southern Hemisphere offering referral services across 2 Sydney locations. SASH has an excellent reputation for providing the highest level of care and service to our patients and their families. To support our Specialists, Vets and Nurses we are looking to expand our high-performing Client Services Team and that’s where you come in! We are searching for a positive and enthusiastic Contact Centre Officers to work closely with a variety of stakeholders working to provide gold class service to our patient and their families.
Our contact Centre team is the first point of contact for our clients both over the phone and via email. This team also acts as a direct liaison between our team of specialists and the referring vet community. As a Contact Centre Officer, your interaction with clients and referring vets will have a direct and significant impact on families during their SASH journey. With no two days at SASH the same, you will be exposed a wide variety of calls. This role involves, but is not limited to:
- High volume inbound and outbound calls
- Booking and assisting clients with appointments and queries both via phone and email
- Taking payments over the phone
- Supporting clients with the process of pet insurance claims
- Assisting referring vets with the referral and booking process.
This is an exciting position that will call on your expert skills in call handling, time management and empathy. We are looking for someone who is determined and with a ‘can do’ attitude, that can bring a positive and engaging energy to the team. This role will suit someone who prides themselves on providing excellent service in a phone-based environment.
- Excellent and proven customer service skills demonstrated in a similar high volume, phone based environment.
- An ability to multitask and prioritise efficiently
- Attention to detail with clear with appropriate communication
- A problem-solving mindset
- Balanced empathy and emotional integrity
- Knowledge of the medical or veterinary industry would be highly regarded but is not essential.
Whats on offer
You will be joining SASH at a very exciting time as well as joining a business that highly values our team members. The opportunities are endless for the right person. The animal health care industry is extremely rewarding, with this role being central in supporting SASH to enrich the lives of pets and their families
- A Full time, permanent and stable position in a well establish business
- An extremely rewarding role that allows you to be part of our friendly, supportive team which is enjoying a period sustained growth.
- Close to public transport
- Excellent Work life balance with shifts available over a 24hr period.
- Attractive salary packaging with penalty rates for after hours shifts
- Employee Assistance Program
With a huge response expected, don’t delay and make sure you apply today!
The next step is to forward your resume with a cover letter: Attention Charlotte Rigby quoting Reference No: WCCO/21 to email: email@example.com