Client Services Officer
Come and join the team at SASH!
The Small Animal Specialist Hospital (SASH), is the largest Veterinary hospital in the Southern Hemisphere offering referral services across 2 Sydney locations. SASH has an excellent reputation for providing the highest level of care and service to our patients and their families. To support our Specialists, Vets and Nurses we are looking to expand our high-performing Client Services Team and that’s where you come in!
SASH is searching for a positive and enthusiastic Customer Service Officer to join our Client Services team. This person will have the opportunity to work closely with a variety of stakeholders to provide service excellence for all pet owners and their furry, feathered or scaled loved ones.
This team provides exemplary phone service to our clients and the extended referring vet community. As a Customer Service Officer, your interaction with clients and referring vets will have a direct and significant impact on families during their SASH journey. This position is solely phone based and doesn’t offer face to face client interactions.
- Front of house responsibilities
- Complaint handling and resolution
- Managing appointments while providing clients with information and estimates of procedures
- Contacting customers about adjustments to procedure estimates
- Payment processing
- Supporting clients with the process of pet insurance claim
We are looking for someone who is a determined individual with a ‘can do’ attitude that can bring a positive and engaging energy to the team. This role will suit someone who loves to provide excellent service in a phone-based environment.
- Excellent and proven, phone based customer service skills
- An ability to multitask and prioritise efficiently
- Attention to detail with clear and appropriate communication style (both oral and written)
- A problem-solving mindset
- You believe in collaboration and being a team player
- You are positive, flexible and adapt easily to change
- Demonstrated computer skills utilising Microsoft Office Programs
- Knowledge of the medical or veterinary industry would be highly regarded but is not essential.
Whats on offer
You will be joining SASH at a very exciting time as well as joining a business that highly values our team members. The opportunities are endless for the right person. The animal health care industry is extremely rewarding, with this role being central in supporting SASH to enrich the lives of pets and their families
- A Full time, permanent and stable position in a well establish business
- An extremely rewarding role that allows you to be part of our friendly, supportive team which is enjoying a period sustained growth.
- Close to public transport
- Excellent Work life balance with shifts available over a 24hr period.
- Attractive salary packaging with penalty rates for after hours shifts
- Employee Assistance Program
The next step is to forward your resume with a cover letter: Attention Charlotte Rigby quoting Reference No: WCSO/21 to email: firstname.lastname@example.org