Internal Medicine Specialist
Come and join the team at SASH!
The Small Animal Specialist Hospital (SASH), is located in sunny Australia and is the largest Veterinary hospital in the Southern Hemisphere. We provide a complete range of clinical services to our patients with over 15 departments working collaboratively together around the country. Some of our services include internal medicine, neurology, surgery, oncology, cardiology, ophthalmology, dermatology, radiology, anaesthesia, 24 hour emergency and critical care and rehabilitation.
A number of our hospitals are currently going through major upgrades with a brand new dedicated specialist units, full service in-house lab, Ultrasound, CT scanner, high- field MRI, digital radiography, Linear accelerator, laparoscopy, endoscopy, and much more.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and dedicated Medicine Specialists to join our growing team. Joining the SASH team means you will have the opportunity to work collaboratively on cases with specialists in Oncology, Dermatology, Surgery, Cardiology, Ophthalmology, Critical Care as well as a team of dedicated emergency clinicians, nurses and friendly support staff.
- A Degree in Veterinary Science registrable in NSW
- Self motivated with a commitment to ongoing professional development
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A commitment to providing the highest level of patient care
- The ability to work as part of a team and maintain a positive attitude
- The ability to multi-task and manage a high case load.
- Good work ethic and commitment to the culture and values of SASH
- Effective time management and organisation skills
- Board certified or Board qualified Internal Medicine Specialist
- Diplomat status with ACVIM, FANZCVS or ECVIM preferred
- Candidates who have complete an approved training program but are yet to finalise exams are also strongly encouraged to apply!
Whats on offer
- Attractive salary packaging with no commission structure, encouraging case collaboration across our teams
- Generous continuing education allowance
- Excellent work life balance.
- Supportive team of SASH specialists, residents, nurses and support team
- Employee discounts and social events
The next step is to forward your resume quoting Reference No: INTMW/21 to email: firstname.lastname@example.org