Come and join the team at SASH!
The Small Animal Specialist Hospital (SASH) is Australia’s largest and most distinguished animal referral and emergency Hospital. Over the past 12 years, SASH has developed a reputation that is globally renowned, attracting the top talent across all veterinary fields. Our Tuggerah Hospital offers a wide range of clinical services including a 24-hour Emergency service, Internal Medicine, Surgery, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Radiology, and Rehabilitation. This has made us the go-to facility for clients wishing to receive the gold standard of care for their pets, with our team working hard to ensure the service we deliver is second to none.
The SASH Emergency department can be a busy place and sees through several interesting and rewarding cases. Our team is extremely positive and supported. We have experienced nurses with a wealth of knowledge to support you throughout your shifts. You will also have 24hr phone support from our team of 3 criticalists as well as emergency vets located in North Ryde. SASH understands the importance of a healthy work-life balance especially regarding emergency work. This is a top priority within our team which is reflected in our shift structures as well as employee support and low staff turnover.
Key Skills for this role include
- Clinically competent veterinary practitioner
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and maintain a positive attitude
- Self-motivated and committed to ongoing professional development
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Strong work ethic and commitment to the culture and values of SASH
To be successful in this role, you will have
- Tertiary qualified Veterinarian with a minimum of 2 years experience
- Current registration with the Veterinary Practitioners Board of NSW
Joining SASH means you will have access to
- Competitive salary package
- Supportive team of SASH specialists, residents, nurses and support team
- Career progression and training programs for the right person!
- Employee discounts and social events
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity apply today! The next step is to forward your resume with a cover letter addressing the essential criteria quoting Reference No: WECCVT/21 Attention Matthew Lacey, to email: firstname.lastname@example.org