Emergency and Critical Care Veterinarian
Come and join the team at SASH!
Are you passionate about a career in Emergency and Critical Care Medicine? The Small Animal Specialist Hospital (SASH) is seeking an enthusiastic veterinarian to join our Emergency and Critical Care team on the Central Coast.
The Small Animal Specialist Hospital (SASH) Central Coast, provide a complete range of clinical services to clients and patients. SASH has an excellent reputation for providing the highest level of quality health care service to veterinary patients. Our hospital offers a range of clinical services including internal medicine, surgery, oncology, dermatology, ophthalmology, rehabilitation and of course a 24-hour emergency service!
SASH understands the importance of a healthy work-life balance especially regarding emergency work. This is a top priority within our team which is reflected in our shift structures as well as employee support.
To find out more about what it’s like to be a part of the SASH team, click on the link below to watch the SASH video: Watch the SASH video
SASH in Tuggerah is located on the beautiful Central Coast only one hour North of Sydney. It is only a few minutes away from countless beaches and surfing opportunities and a stones throw away from Tuggerah Lake, a gorgeous saltwater wetlands. There are numerous near by National Parks as well as other recreation opportunities. It is a location to suit all lifestyles; offering nearby city living as well as near by rural living. We are minutes from the local train station as well as the local Westfield Shopping Centre. A number of our employees commute from Sydney as well as Newcastle to work within our fantastic team.
Key Skills for this role include
- Clinically competent veterinary practitioner
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and maintain a positive attitude
- Self-motivated and committed to ongoing professional development
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Strong work ethic and commitment to the culture and values of SASH
To be successful in this role, you will have
- At least 2 years general clinical experience
- A degree in Veterinary Science registrable in NSW
Joining SASH means you will have access to
- Ongoing training and clinical support
- In-house training sessions run by our very own SASH team members
- A supportive team of SASH specialists, nurses and support staff
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free onsite parking and proximity to public transport and shops
- Staff discounts and social events
Here at SASH we guarantee that you will be joining a team of clinical staff who are committed to providing the highest level of quality care to our patients and to help shape the veterinary industry within Australia.
If you are interested in the prospect of working within a great team with plenty of support at all times from other vets and nurses in a new hospital with excellent facilities and challenging and rewarding cases, don’t miss this opportunity! Join our motivated team and play a key role in the development of our Central Coast facility.
The next step is to forward your application, quoting Reference No: ERVETCC/W2019 to the Attention of: Lauren Cook at email: firstname.lastname@example.org